Search This Blog

Dec 20, 2010

Some of polymer clay jewelry

Ok, so I have more handmade jewelry items than I've shown here so far. So, I will just try to fix it and show you more of them! Just FYI, polymer clay goodies that I am making are almost all one of a kind. Not all of them can be repeated - and if they can be repeated, they will be alike, but never an exact copy.

Antique Lace necklace. Sold at the craft fair.




Be Green - this is my motto!



"Seven Worlds Collide" - my hubby gave this necklace its name. I didn't object :) 

This is the classic set for a night out or special event.. seed beads and polymer clay beads.



Blue and Gold



"Fallen Leaves", inspired by the song "Autumn leaves"



"Treasures of the lost civilizations"



I have more but will save them for another post :)
What is not sold, is available thru moussycrafts.com

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment